1. What Information Is Collected?
When you visit this website you may provide two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the website.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information - When you register for any of my products, services, or newsletters you will provide information about yourself.
- Email Information - If you choose to correspond with me through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. I provide the same protections for these electronic communications that I employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
- Website Use Information - Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called cookies (see explanation below, What Are Cookies?) and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at the website, and the websites visited just before and just after my website.
2. How Do I Use the Information That You Provide?
Broadly speaking, I use personal information for purposes of administering business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, for marketing and promotional efforts, to improve content and service offerings, and customize site content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve the site and better tailor it to meet your needs. Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law. Occasionally, I may also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the website, new services, and special offers I think you will find valuable. You may notify me at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing me at the link provided on the newsletter.
3. What Are Cookies?
4. How Is Information Collected from Cookies Used?
5. IP Addresses
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
6. What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
I may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of my legal rights. I may also disclose account information when I have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating my Terms & Conditions or to protect the safety of my users and the Public.
7. What About Other Websites Linked to My Website?
8. Your Consent
9. My Commitment To Data Security
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on my computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing I will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
11. Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time my site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
12. A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parent or guardian. I do not allow this website to be accessed by children under the age of 18 without the supervision of a parent or guardian. We will never knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18. Please contact me to notify me if you believe your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information.
13. Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the website (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
14. Policy Modifications
Last Edited on July 26, 2017